COREGAME Technology Solutions W.L.L is a software development provider we specialize in Video Game Development, Website design and development and SEO services, we are based in Qatar.
COREGAME was formed in September 2018 and officially started operations in the year 2020. The founders at COREGAME have a passion for games and technology, thus jointly agreed to bring their dreams into reality by developing world-class games and technology solutions.
COREGAME Games Development Status
You want to contact us? it's super easy! you can reach us on:
Al Doha Al Jadeedah
Zone 15, Street 220,
Building 98, 3rd Floor
1. Introduction: These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Website Name accessible at http://coregamedev.com.
2. By using our Website, you accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Website.
3. Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
4. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
5. You must not: republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
6. Acceptable use: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
7. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
8. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
9. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
10. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
11. Restricted access: We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion and without notice.
12. User content: In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
13. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of amounting to a criminal offense, or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or territory where it is or may be published or received.
14. Your user content, and the use of your user content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not: be libellous or maliciously false; be obscene or indecent; promote sexually explicit material; promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, right in passing off, or any other intellectual property right; be in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party,
Information Collection and Use: We may collect information about you when you use our website, such as your name, email address, IP address, and browsing history. We may use this information to provide you with better service, to understand your needs, and to improve our products and services.
Data Security: We take the security of your data very seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We use industry-standard encryption to protect data transmission and access controls to protect against unauthorized access.
Third-Party Links: Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Opt-Out: You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in emails you receive or by contacting us directly.
Changes to this policy: We may update this policy from time to time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.